Tulsa City-County Library and Oklahoma Central Credit Union are teaming up to offer "My Tulsa Library Community Card," featuring an artist rendering of the renewed Central Library (see card image on the left). Each time the card is used, a donation will be made to the Central Library Renewed capital campaign.
The Visa Debit Card is available with an Oklahoma Central Credit Union checking account and provides members access to their funds without writing a check. There are no annual fees and it can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
Open a checking account today by visiting any one of their nine locations and ask for the My Tulsa Library Community Card. For more information please visit me.occu.org.
- Sheridan South, 6728 W. 81st Street South
- Tulsa Hills, 8075 South Olympia Avenue West
- Garnett, 11335 E. 41st St.
- Brookside, 4956 S. Peoria Avenue
- Centennial Park, 515 S. Peoria Ave.
- Port of Catoosa, 5220 N. Hwy 167
- Broken Arrow, 2211 S. Aspen Ave.
- LaFortune, 4131 E. 51st St.
- Downtown, 140 One Williams Center